1- Two ways you can get your very own copy of the Burlington Real Estate Price Guide – :30 minute mark
2- Who is the Burlington price guide for? – 0:55 minute mark
- BUYERS: Learn about all 21 Burlington neighbourhoods, Learn average SOLD price in 2015, # of homes in each neighbourhood, 2016 prediction base on 6% increase in the market in 2015.
- SELLERS: Learn what your type of home is selling for in your neighbourhood. Keep your eye on the market prices.
- HOME OWNER: Keep your eye on your investment (you home)
3- Interesting Facts about the Burlington Market – 4:20 minute mark
- Roseland has the highest on-average “sold” price in 2015
- Corporate neighbourhood doesn’t have an Detached Homes
- Semi-Detached homes in Tyandaga are selling for more than an average detached home in Tyandaga
- More apartment type condos sold in Corporate are than town homes and semi detached home
- Aldershot sold more single detached home than any other neighbourhood in Burlington
4- Are there are detached home left under the $500,000 price point? – 11:15 minute mark
- Mountainside and Plains are the only two neighbourhoods left that have average sale price under $500,00 in 2015.