1- Sebastian still can’t tie a bow-tie – 0:40 minute mark
Still…. need I say more? Even the neighbour laughed at me
2- The real estate board you list your home on will effect the sale of your home – 1:25 minute mark
A true story behind a Seller who couldn’t sell his home. It was listed on the wrong real estate board. Being on Realtor.ca doesn’t mean you’re listed on the right board.
3- I explain how the local real estate boards work – 4:14 minute mark
There are 4 local real estate boards that an Agent can belong to:
- Realtor’s Association of Hamilton Burlington (our local board)
- Oakville Milton Real Estate Board
- Mississauga Real Estate Board
- Toronto Real Estate Board
4- Biggest mistake an Agent can make with your home – 8:35 minute mark
Some Agents will list your Burlington home on TREB Only.
5- Questions you must ask the Agent before listing – 10:15 minute mark
- What real estate board do you belong to?
- What board will you be listing my home on?… AND in what order?
6- What happens when an out of town agent doesn’t list your home on RAHB – 11:55 minute mark
- No exposure to the local real estate agents (most local agent only have RAHB access)
- Only agents with TREB access will know about your listing. Most local agents only have RAHB access.
- You may experience extended listing period with fewer showings.